Registration is now closed. Thank you to everyone who presented, sponsored, volunteered and attended APRA Canada's 2016 conference. We'll see you again in 2018.
Please stay tuned for an invitation to provide your feedback via an online survey.
The APRA Canada Conference promises:
- Three days of relevant, inspiring, and practical education for Canadian research and fundraising professionals
- The opportunity to network and build relationships with colleagues from across Canada
- Discussion on best practice with peers from educational, healthcare, social services, arts, and environmental organizations
- An exploration of new emerging trends in the Prospect Research Industry
Location: Courtyard Marriott Downtown
Early Bird (until August 31st, 2016) - $495 (+HST) APRA Canada members / $535 (+HST) non-members
Regular Price (after August 31st, 2016) - $545 (+HST) APRA Canada members / $585 (+HST) non-members
Please direct questions to Conference Co-Chair Julie Linkletter
Conference Volunteers Wanted
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Registration - Help sign in fellow attendees
- Board Dinner Co-Host - Join an APRA C board member in hosting conference delegates at a local restaurant on the evening of Thursday, October 13. Volunteers should be familiar with Toronto to guide the group to the restaurant.
- Room Monitors - for all sessions