APRA Conference 2014
The APRA Canada Conference promises:
- Three days of relevant, inspiring, and practical education for Canadian research and fundraising professionals
- The opportunity to network and build relationships with colleagues from across Canada
- Discussion on best practice with peers from educational, healthcare, social services, arts, and environmental organizations
- An exploration of new emerging trends in the Prospect Research Industry
Location: Courtyard Marriott Downtown
There is a discounted room rate available to delegates until September 23, 2014. For details go here.
Stay in the loop:
- Twitter: #APRAC14
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/653506598046639/
Thank you to our 2014 sponsors!
Conference volunteers wanted
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Registration - help check in your fellow attendees
- Board Dinner co-host - Join an APRA C board member in hosting conference delegates at a local restaurant on Thursday October 16th. Volunteers should be familiar with Toronto to guide the group to the restaurant.
- Room Monitors - for all sessions.
To volunteer, please email Sarah Marcotte. Please specify your volunteer interest when getting in touch.
Members of the APRA Canada conference committee are:
Amy McKinnon - Conference Co-Chair
Liz Rejman - Conference Co-Chair
Allison Smith - Programming
Crystal Leochko Johnston - Programming
Izabela Piasecka-Latour - Registration
Philippa Vaz - Registration
John Hermans - Sponsorship
Julie Linkletter - Webmaster
Marcia Steeves - Treasurer
Sarah Anderson - Secretary
Sarah Marcotte - Hospitality & Volunteers
Selene Hur - Event Planning & Logistics
Stephanie Hilson - Communications & Marketing
October 15th, 2014 12:00 AM through October 17th, 2014 12:00 AM
Courtyard Marriott Toronto
475 Yonge St
475 Yonge St
|APRA-C Members - Conference only ($495 + HST)||$ 559.35|
|APRA-C Members - Conference + Symposium ($590 + HST)||$ 666.70|
|Non-members - Conference only ($535 + HST)||$ 604.55|
|Non-members - Conference + Symposium ($630 + HST)||$ 711.90|