Apra Canada 2021 Conference
The Apra Canada Board of Directors and the Apra Canada conference committee have been closely following the evolving situation with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Because new research suggests that timelines for flattening the curve will extend into the fall, we have made the decision to postpone the in-person conference to April 28-30, 2021. This will give the board and conference committee further time to monitor the situation and make the best decision for the health and wellness of Apra Canada members.
While we will are postponing the in-person conference, the Apra Canada board remains committed to providing you with high-quality professional development education and opportunities. In addition to the member benefits that you know and appreciate such as the membership directory, mentorship program, and ongoing educational sessions, we look forward to sharing a wide variety of topics and speakers in a number of different virtual formats featuring conference presenters, all free for Apra Canada members.
We will continue to provide updates as the situation develops, and hope that you and your loved ones remain safe and well.
The Apra Canada board of directors &
The Apra Canada conference committee
- Early Bird (deadline to be confirmed) Apra Canada members - $585 + 13% HST ($76.05) = $661.05
- Early Bird (deadline to be confirmed) Non-members - $625 + 13% HST ($81.25) = $706.25
- Regular price Apra Canada members - $635 + 13% HST ($82.55) = $717.55
- Regular price Non-members - $675 + 13% HST ($87.75) = $762.75
If you would like to become a sponsor for the 2020 Apra Canada Conference please contact the sponsorship team. We look forward to working with you!
- Co-Chairs - Sarah Marcotte and Zef Rashid
- Hospitality - Alice Wen
- Logistics - Kat Carson and Holly Clark
- Marketing and Communications - Cristina Nacarrato and Amelia Smart
- Programming - Meghana Jakate (Chair), Alex Basen, Cheryl Dalwood, Nicole Hart and Margaret Walsh
- Registration - Mary MacLeod Lindsay
- Secretary - Erin Shantz
- Sponsorship - Crystal Leochko-Johnston and Donna Moriarty
- Treasurer - John Hermans
- Website - Julie Linkletter