The Winnipeg Foundation is For Good. Forever. We help people give back to our shared community by connecting generous donors with Causes they care about For Good. We are an endowment-based public foundation, so gifts are pooled and invested, and the annual earnings are distributed back to the community Forever. Formed in 1921, we are proud to be the first community foundation in Canada. Our vision is ‘a Winnipeg where community life flourishes for all.’
The Foundation is committed to work/life balance and diversity both within the organization and in its work with the community.
We are currently recruiting for a
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Reporting to the Director of Donor Engagement, the Relationship Management Specialist is a new position primarily responsible for ensuring that the information in The Foundation’s database is consistent, accurate, and up to date. The incumbent will accomplish this role by working collaboratively across the organization and specifically within the Donor Engagement team as well as with the Information Technology team. The incumbent will be a stewardship leader helping to manage relationship activity internally and externally. More specifically, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- External research and monitoring related to:
- Leadership changes within the charitable sector as well as the business and public sectors.
- Charitable, regulatory, and economic trends that impact The Winnipeg Foundation.
- Leading data management practices by:
- Taking ownership over the collection and organization of data.
- Producing accurate mailing lists.
- Cleaning data and ensuring accuracy and quality of data.
- Presenting information in both written reports and oral presentations to support the work of colleagues across the organization.
- Possess an undergraduate degree in a relevant field. A master’s degree in library science would be considered an asset.
- Significant experience in research, data management and stewardship development.
- Experience in the charitable sector is an asset.
- Emotionally intelligent with strong sensitivity and tact.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with working in a dynamic team environment.
- Excited to connect members of the community with causes they care about.
- CFRE designation is considered an asset.
- Active member of Association for Fundraising Professionals or Canadian Association of Gift Planners is considered an asset.
- Active member of the Association for Professional Researchers for Advancement is considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- A comprehensive benefit package including health and dental benefits.
- Pension program starting at six months of employment.
- Starting Salary in the range of $50,000 to $62,600
Applications, including resume and cover letter, should be submitted by April 4, 2021. All applications must be submitted through https://careers.risepeople.com/the-winnipeg-foundation/en.
The Winnipeg Foundation is committed to an inclusive, barrier free environment and will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Accessibility for Manitobans Act (AMA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those advancing in the competition will be contacted. If contacted to participate in the process, please advise if you require an accommodation.