By Gretchen Wintermeyer, Director, Membership APRA-Canada
Thank you for your support of APRA-Canada over the past year. As you may know, our membership year runs from July 1st through June 30th each year. Your current APRA-Canada membership will expire on June 30th, 2014. We encourage renewing your membership and being part of APRA-Canada for the upcoming year (July 1st, 2014 to June 30th, 2015). Membership in APRA-Canada continues to be an excellent and inexpensive way to advance one’s career through networking opportunities, professional development and ongoing APRA advocacy for our profession.
APRA-Canada Membership Benefits
Benefits of being an APRA-Canada member include:
- Stay current on industry trends with a subscription to The Scoop quarterly online newsletter
- Get access to tools and resources including "members only" sections of the web site
- Easily connect with fellow colleagues with the APRA-Canada Member Directory
- Enjoy local networking events (get-togethers winter/summer with Prospect Researchers in your city). These gatherings are coordinated by APRA-Canada Regional Reps and are partially sponsored by APRA-Canada
- Receive "member only" pricing for professional development events including Webcasts, online curriculum and the Conference on-demand recordings
- Apply for "members only" conference scholarships to both the annual APRA-International conference and bi-annual APRA-Canada conference which are sponsored by APRA-Canada
- Access to APRA-Canada mentorship program with accomplished colleagues across Canada
As well, we are in the final planning stages for the upcoming APRA-Canada 2014 Conference - October 15-17, 2014.
APRA-Canada Membership Cost
The annual membership rate is $40 plus applicable tax(es) per person.
(Some provinces must pay GST/HST on individual memberships. Please refer to the schedule on the Membership webpage). Please note:
- APRA-Canada has Individual Memberships ONLY
- APRA-Canada does not pro-rate Memberships
- APRA-Canada does not offer Institutional Memberships
- APRA-Canada Memberships are not transferrable
Membership with APRA-International is recommended, but is not a requirement for membership with APRA- Canada.
You can follow the link below to the APRA-Canada website to renew your membership
Please let me know if you need assistance with your membership renewal.
Thank you in advance for your support of APRA-Canada.