2018 Apra Canada Board Election Results
Apra Canada is excited to formally announce our new board for 2018/2019:
- Selene Hur, President (YMCA of Greater Toronto, Toronto, ON)
- Katherine Scott, President Elect (Canadian Red Cross, York, ON)
- John Hermans, VP/Treasurer (University of Toronto, Toronto, ON)
- Sarah Anderson, Secretary (University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC)
- Corinne Hynes, Director of Membership (Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS)
- Alexandra Basen, Director of Professional Development (Nature Conservancy of Canada, Toronto, ON)
- Sheila (Shea) Larin, Director of Communications (Trillium Health Partners Foundation, Toronto, ON)
- Steven Sorensen, Director of Regional Representatives (University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB)
- Sarah Marcotte, Director of External Relations & Conference Co-Chair (SickKids Foundation, Toronto, ON)
- Cristina Naccarato, Director of Mentorship (Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, ON)
- Melanie Fulop, Director-at-Large (Kidney Foundation of Canada, Ottawa, ON)
We would like to extend our appreciation and warm wishes to our outgoing director, Izabela Piasecka-Latour, for all of her service to Apra Canada.
Thank you to everyone for your participation in the annual Apra Canada board election.
Stay tuned for more from your new Apra Canada board in 2019!
Further information on the Apra Canada Board Election process can be found here.
Prospect Research in Canada: An Essential Guide for Researchers and Fundraisers
Intended for fundraisers and researchers just starting out with prospect research, this book is an invaluable resource for those needing to establish training and guidelines for their organization or educational programs. It also offers a wealth of information for those from the private sector who realize the unique skill sets required to successfully conduct research in Canada.
In this book, 30 skilled contributors share their front-line experiences in the field of prospect research. Through their words and knowledge they reveal why Canadian researchers are not only specialists in their field, but also passionate about ethics and standards and continually improving a profession that they love.
Edited by Tracey Church and Liz Rejman, this book was made possible due to the generous sponsorship support of Apra Canada (Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement, Canada).
On behalf of Apra Canada, we would like to thank you by offering a discount promo code for Apra Canada's book: Prospect Research in Canada: An Essential Guide for Researchers and Fundraisers.
Please contact Sheila Larin for the discount promo code.