Apra Canada Excellence in Prospect Research Award
Please send completed forms to:
Crystal Leochko Johnston, email@example.com
Deadline: Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Newly established in 2018, the Apra Canada Excellence in Prospect Research Award honors one individual who has enhanced the prospect research profession beyond their day to day work. Self-nominations are permitted. Please note that individuals are only able to win this award once.
A committee comprised of the Apra Canada Conference co-chairs and one Apra Canada Board Member. The committee will review the nominations from August 1 to 31, 2018. One recipient will be selected and the award will be presented at the Apra Canada Conference on October 17 during the Welcome Reception.
The award winner will receive a certificate and a $100 gift card to make a donation to the charity of one’s choice.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in the field of prospect research
- Exhibit a personal and professional belief in philanthropy
- Have made a significant impact on the prospect research profession in Canada/for Canadian researchers
- Demonstrate leadership in the field of prospect research
- Be an Apra Canada member in good standing
Please note that nominees cannot be a member of the review committee.
Thank you for your interest in the Apra Canada Excellence in Prospect Research Award. Please fill out the required information in the link below:
The conference is a unique opportunity to meet face-to-face with leaders in the field, vendors, and fellow researchers to share knowledge and bring fresh ideas to your research shop. With an emphasis on Canadian content, the 2018 Apra Canada Conference will feature inspiring speakers and stimulating education sessions focused on prospect research north of the border.
We're excited to announce the conference keynote speakers:
2018 Conference Committee
- Katherine Scott - Co-Chair
- Crystal Leochko Johnston - Co-Chair
- Cristina Naccarato - Marketing & Communications
- Donna Moriarty - Sponsorship
- Julie Linkletter - Website
- Stacey Bissell - Programming Chair
- Rena Liviniuk - Programming
- Lauren Burgess - Programming
- Michael Joyal - Programming
- Sarah Marcotte - Logistics
- Holly Clark - Hospitality & Volunteers
- Philippa Vaz - Reigstration
- John Hermans - Treasurer
- Stephanie Hilson - Secretary
You can learn more about the conference here.
The 2018 conference will take place at The Double Tree by Hilton Toronto Downtown, 108 Chestnut Street, Toronto.
Prospect Research in Canada: An Essential Guide for Researchers and Fundraisers
Intended for fundraisers and researchers just starting out with prospect research, this book is an invaluable resource for those needing to establish training and guidelines for their organization or educational programs. It also offers a wealth of information for those from the private sector who realize the unique skill sets required to successfully conduct research in Canada.
In this book, 30 skilled contributors share their front-line experiences in the field of prospect research. Through their words and knowledge they reveal why Canadian researchers are not only specialists in their field, but also passionate about ethics and standards and continually improving a profession that they love.
Edited by Tracey Church and Liz Rejman, this book was made possible due to the generous sponsorship support of Apra Canada (Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement, Canada).
On behalf of Apra Canada, we would like to thank you by offering a discount promo code for Apra Canada's book: Prospect Research in Canada: An Essential Guide for Researchers and Fundraisers.
Please contact Sheila Larin for the discount promo code.