Tune in February 5-16, 2018 for Apra's Chapters Share the Knowledge, a 10-day virtual event that offers complimentary educational and networking activities. From Twitter chats to interactive webinars, Chapters Share the Knowledge is your opportunity to learn and connect with Apra members from across the world. Check out some highlights from the newly released agenda below, now available in full on the website.
- Apra Georgia Webinar - There Is No Manual for This: Creating a Policies and Procedure Guide Fundraisers Will Use
- Apra Pennsylvania Webinar - All the Sources, All Lined Up: Casting a Wide Net for Prospects and Intel
- Apra Canada Webinar - "People First Peer Reviews": Creating Productive Lunch & Learns with your Senior Volunteers and Leadership with the "How to Think like a Researcher" Approach
Save the Dates!
There are two sessions by Apra Canada members - John Hermans on Feb 6th and Tracey Church on Feb 12th!
Visit the webpage for session and registration information.
The bi-annual conference is a unique opportunity to meet face-to-face with leaders in the field, vendors, and fellow researchers to share knowledge and bring fresh ideas to your research shop. With an emphasis on Canadian content, the 2018 APRA Canada Conference will feature inspiring speakers and stimulating education sessions focused on prospect research north of the border.
Stay tuned for registration information and an announcement of our keynote speakers!
2018 Conference Committee
- Cristina Naccarato - Marketing & Communications
- Donna Moriarty - Sponsorship
- Julie Linkletter - Website
- Stacey Bissell - Programming Chair
- Rena Liviniuk - Programming
- Lauren Burgess - Programming
- Michael Joyal - Programm
- Sarah Marcotte - Logistics
- Holly Clark - Hospitality & Volunteers
- Philippa Vaz - Reigstration
- John Hermans - Treasurer
- Stephanie Hilson - Secretary
Prospect Research in Canada: An Essential Guide for Researchers and Fundraisers
Intended for fundraisers and researchers just starting out with prospect research, this book is an invaluable resource for those needing to establish training and guidelines for their organization or educational programs. It also offers a wealth of information for those from the private sector who realize the unique skill sets required to successfully conduct research in Canada.
In this book, 30 skilled contributors share their front-line experiences in the field of prospect research. Through their words and knowledge they reveal why Canadian researchers are not only specialists in their field, but also passionate about ethics and standards and continually improving a profession that they love.
Edited by Tracey Church and Liz Rejman, this book was made possible due to the generous sponsorship support of Apra Canada (Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement, Canada).
**On behalf of Apra Canada, we would like to thank you by offering a discount promo code for Apra Canada's book: Prospect Research in Canada: An Essential Guide for Researchers and Fundraisers**
All members were emailed a discount code - if you didn't receive this code, please contact Shannon (Doherty) Byers - firstname.lastname@example.org